Welcome to Fresenius Medical Care Connect - your quick connection to our renal news!
Fresenius Medical Care Connect is our regular e-newsletter specifically dedicated to healthcare professionals. We want to update you on a variety of renal topics ranging from the latest scientific news to our company product updates and worldwide, as well as local renal events. We hope it will support you in your day to day clinical practice and patient care.
Below you will find links to our current and previous issues and if you're not yet signed up, please do so by using the sign up panel on the left hand side of the screen.
Thank you and enjoy!
Current: Issue 7
- NEW Fresenius Medical Care Seating Website
- Making Medical History
- Strong commitment to Research and Innovation: 45 scientific contributions of FME at the WCN 2013
- Singapore’s renal specialists’ contribution to the WCN 2013
- Efficient body fluid management with the Body Composition Monitor – presented at WCN 2013
- Impact of fluid overload on anaemia - presented at the WCN 2013
- 50th ERA-EDTA Congress - Press Release Fresenius Medical Care
- Scientific News: PatientOnLine – the proven PD therapy manager
- Product Insight: PatientOnLine – PD therapy management in your daily practice
- Fresenius Medical Care GDI clinic – our latest development in clinical care
- Local Scientific Forum: The benefits of High-Volume Online Haemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Celebrating 100 Years of Patient Care
- Fresenius Medical Care Today: The Renal Company
- Holiday Dialysis: Your Patients can discover the beauty of Singapore while we support you in taking care of their health
- Launch of the new South Asia Pacific Headquarter: Fresenius Medical Care strengthens its ties within Asia
- Fresenius Medical Care Marks Production of 500,000th Dialysis Machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: aAPD - adapted Automated Peritoneal Dialysis
- Analysis Systems: BCM - Body Composition Monitor
- Upcoming Event: World Kidney Day, 14th March 2013